GET AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION – BE NOTICED BY 12,500 REGIONAL BUYERS
Cultivate your business opportunities at SCB Asia. This is your opportunity to connect with more than 12,500 built environment professionals, who will be attending the exhibition to look for the latest technologies, network with solution providers and conduct business.
Taking place in Singapore, the business hub of Southeast Asia, SCB Asia is the launchpad for exhibitors to showcase their products/technologies to the built environment community. Seize the opportunity to excite your buyer!
· SCB Asia is one of the anchor exhibitions of the International Built Environment Week (IBEW), organised by Building Construction Authority of Singapore. Learn more here.
· The exhibitions are supported by regional reputable associations and organisations. View 2019 partners here
Generate Quality Leads
· Singapore’s only built environment event to gather more than 12,500 built environment professionals in 3 days!
· Speed up your leads collection via our curated programmes, such as the delegation group programme, where we bring targeted buyers to your exhibition booth, as well as the business matching programme – find out more here
· Gain entry into new markets by leveraging on our regional roadshows, that are well-attended by regional industry professionals.
Grow & Position Your Brand
· Enjoy at least 10 months of first class promotion of your brand, on top of a 3-day event exhibition experience.
· Leverage on our 360- degree multi-channel marketing campaign by combining content, digital, website, email, print, public relations, and more!
· Attain thought leadership positioning by speaking at the Digital Rally seminar.
79% of the visitors in 2019 indicated interest in Smart Solutions
KEY DECISION MAKERS YOU CAN MEET
· Agents & Distributors
· Contractors (Main)
· Engineering Consultants / Cost Consultants
· Engineers (M&E)
· Facility Managers
· Industrial/Manufacturing/Logistics Owners
· Maintenance Directors
· Project Managers
· System Integrators
...and many more!
FEATURING A WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS & TECHNOLOGIES
· Audio, Visual, Lighting and System Integration
· Automation, Internet of Things (Buildings & Home)
· HVAC Automatic Controls
· Security & Surveillance
· Smart Applications for Healthcare
· Smart Facility Management
· Smart Construction
· Public Safety & Health
· Smart City
· Smart Energy
· Smart Transportation
· Smart Water & Gas
OVER 550 OF THE REGION'S LEADING EXHIBITING BRANDS GATHERED UNDER ONE ROOF IN 2019
& many more ...
ATTAIN THOUGHT LEADERSHIP POSITIONING
Speak at any of our technical seminars.
Learn about the essentials of green buildings and the latest innovation in sustainable building solutions.
Energy Xchange seminar is co-located within the hall of BEX Asia at Level 1.
Grasp the concept of maximising building efficiency through energy-efficient HVAC, sanitary, plumbing and solar energy solutions.
Exchange Xchange seminar is co-located within the hall of Mostra Convegno Expocomfort (MCE) Asia, at Basement 2.
Discover the latest smart technologies and innovation in the construction and operation of next-generation cities and buildings.
Digital Rally seminar is located within the hall of Smart Cities & Buildings (SCB) Asia, at Basement 2.
2019 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
Take a glimpse into the exhibitions through the 2019 highlights.
2019 SHOW STATISTICS
WHAT OUR PAST EXHIBITORS HAD TO SAY
“IBEW 2019 was identified as one of the key events for us to reach out to existing and new customers. We have gotten a lot of new leads through the event and it is a good avenue for us to showcase our solutions.”
Robert Bosch (South East Asia) Pte Ltd, Singapore
“The exhibition is a very useful platform to make great contacts, as we had quite a number of delegation groups coming to our booth. We are very satisfied and definitely looking forward to 2020!”
Bayern International, Germany
“This is our first time exhibiting in Singapore and BEX Asia has definitely helped us to launch our brand PT TecSOM to the regional visitors. Thank you organisers!”
PT TecSOM, Indonesia
“The co-located events helped to open a larger market for Greyform and we were able to share our products and technologies to more visitors, especially those overseas visitors.”
Greyform Pte Ltd, Singapore
REQUEST FOR MORE INFORMATION
View 2020 participating packages and floorplan, or request for more information today!